Glasfaser - WAN
- Kataloge / Links
- Schränke & Baugruppen
- Fiber Guide
- Glasfasermuffen / LWL Muffen
- FTTH Netzabschluss
- C - Rail
- Pigtails, Patchkabel & Kupplungen
- Break-Out Kabel & IFC
- Wellenlängen Multiplexer (WDM)
- Glasfaser Werkzeuge
- LWL Kabel
Kupfer - WAN
- Mechanische Muffen
- Werkzeug & Zubehör
Datacenter - LAN
- AMP MPOptimate
- AMP MRJ21
- AMP Sigma-Link Quick-Fit System
- AMP TWIST 6AS SL Jack
- AMP TWIST 6S SL Jack
- Core VSM für Cisco Nexus 7010
- RJ-45 System Patchkabel
- Rohr-, Röhrchen-Abdichtsysteme
The requirements of today’s rapidly growing and changing infrastructures are no longer satisfied by traditional IT infrastructure management but need intelligent, real-time management.
An Automated Infrastructure Management (AIM) System is critical to providing accurate cable and network management information into the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
The AMPTRAC Connectivity Management System turns cabling systems and their connected devices into intelligent networks by reducing costly and time-consuming manual cable management. With this system, you can track and document all moves, adds and changes to your network from a centralized location as they occur.
This fully automated system optimizes asset utilization, maintains accurate documentation and helps prevent costly errors.
The AMPTRAC Connectivity Management System’s easy-to-implement hardware coupled with TE Connectivity's cutting edge software ICM can be integrated into new or existing networks.
By allowing you to proactively respond to any changes in connectivity through customizable alerts or alarms, the ICM software optimizes your network monitoring and security. AMPTRAC hardware when used in conjunction with ICM software provides the missing link that integrates network management and physical layer management – revolutionizing the way networks are controlled and documented.
This one-of-a-kind infrastructure management system automatically generates a complete physical topology of your network at the Telecommunication Room/Data Center, while helping you manage and troubleshoot the network remotely.
- Simplified installation and design with stackable, configurable Analyzer
- Complete product line support
– XG Cat 6A shielded
– Cat 6 unshielded
– Fiber (LC)
– MPO (fiber) and MRJ21 (copper)
- Analyzer LCD displays work order and circuit trace information
- Analyzer provides good and bad audible tone alerts and confirmations
- Support for non-English languages