Glasfaser - WAN
- Kataloge / Links
- Schränke & Baugruppen
- Fiber Guide
- Glasfasermuffen / LWL Muffen
- FTTH Netzabschluss
- C - Rail
- Pigtails, Patchkabel & Kupplungen
- Break-Out Kabel & IFC
- Wellenlängen Multiplexer (WDM)
- Glasfaser Werkzeuge
- LWL Kabel
Kupfer - WAN
- Mechanische Muffen
- Werkzeug & Zubehör
Datacenter - LAN
- AMP MPOptimate
- AMP MRJ21
- AMP Sigma-Link Quick-Fit System
- AMP TWIST 6AS SL Jack
- AMP TWIST 6S SL Jack
- Core VSM für Cisco Nexus 7010
- RJ-45 System Patchkabel
- Rohr-, Röhrchen-Abdichtsysteme
Simplex Entry Seals
Single Port Sealing Devices
- Water-tight and air-tight
- Simple installation around in-place cables
- Excellent conduit or cable support
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Ideal for manholes, buildings and cabinets
Simplex entry seals effectively seal around and support conduits and cables in throughpenetration openings or core drilled penetrations, such as building entrances or conduit openings.
Simplex entry seals prevent leakage around conduits and cables entering structures of all kinds.
Because of their split design, these plugs are retrofitable, removable, and reusable.
The service life of cable, splices, manhole hardware and electronics can be increased when contact with moisture is reduced.
Underground structures can be accessed more quickly and easily when they are isolated and sealed from the inflow of water.
Simplex plugs feature standard sized fasteners made of stainless steel, easily installed with widely available tools, and are sized to fit the most commonly used core-drill bits, conduits, and conduit termination fittings.
For sealing around objects with diameters smaller than those specified, please refer to the Bushing Sleeve data sheet.
Contact your TE Connectivity representative for more information.
When selecting a Simplex Plug:
1. Determine the inside diameter of the duct and the outside diameter of the cable or inner duct and select the range of plugs.
2. If the diameter of the cable or inner duct is smaller than the specified range, use a Bushing Sleeve to build up the cable or inner duct diameter.
Select a plug with a Bushing Sleeve series number and refer to the Bushing Sleeve data sheet for a chart that provides information required to select the correct Bushing Sleeve.