Glasfaser - WAN
- Kataloge / Links
- Schränke & Baugruppen
- Fiber Guide
- Glasfasermuffen / LWL Muffen
- FTTH Netzabschluss
- C - Rail
- Pigtails, Patchkabel & Kupplungen
- Break-Out Kabel & IFC
- Wellenlängen Multiplexer (WDM)
- Glasfaser Werkzeuge
Kupfer - WAN
- Mechanische Muffen
- Werkzeug & Zubehör
Datacenter - LAN
- AMP MPOptimate
- AMP MRJ21
- AMP Sigma-Link Quick-Fit System
- AMP TWIST 6AS SL Jack
- AMP TWIST 6S SL Jack
- Core VSM für Cisco Nexus 7010
- RJ-45 System Patchkabel
- Rohr-, Röhrchen-Abdichtsysteme
Quareo Q3000 Series 24-Fiber MPO Panels
Q3000 Series Fiber Panels with 24-fiber MPO connectors are the latest innovation in the Quareo suite of products.
The Q3000 Series fiber enclosure supports applications with high density fiber terminations through simplified access to individual connectors, combined with enhanced cable management features.
The Q3000 series accommodates singlemode and multimode LC and MPO connectivity. Q3000 panels are compatible with the Quareo Cross-Connect Frame to provide enhanced density in an accessible yet highly-managed system.
- Support IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ba, IEEE 802.3z
- Exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.3 and ISO 11801 Edition 2 cabling system requirements
- OM3/OM4 and OS2
- 19-Inch rack mountable
- Available in 1, 2, and 4 RU Chassis
- 48-Fiber (24 Duplex LC) LC-to-MPO Blade
Q3000 100 Gigabit MPO Fiber Blades
TE Connectivity’s Q3000 100 Gigabit Fiber Blades provide a connection from sixteen MPO trunks with 24-fiber, dual row connectors to sixteen 24-fiber MPO equipment cords. Each blade supports distribution of sixteen 100 gigabit Ethernet links.
When used in pairs, they provide proper fiber mapping from transmitters to receivers. Blades are compatible with Q3000 chassis, frames and hardware, and feature a simple, yet highly effective, cable management system.
Blades are 1/2 RU high and slide easily into existing or newly installed Q3000 Chassis. Each unit is fully assembled at the factory and is ready for deployment.
- Compatible with Q3000 Chassis, Frames and Accessories – part of a broad, robust and flexible fiber management solution
- Q3000 Chassis are stackable and available in 1RU, 2RU and 4RU formats, two blades per RU
- 100 Gigabit Ethernet compatible – mates with 24-fiber trunks, the fundamental building blocks of the 10/40/100 Gigabit Ethernet system migration
- Improves pathway efficiency – utilizes 24-fiber trunks to save space relative to 12-fiber trunks
- Improves rack efficiency – up to 384 when using 24-fiber trunks properly distributed in a single blade, and 2 blades 768 per RU when using 24-fiber trunks
- OM4 fiber – the highest standard for multimode Ethernet transmission
- MPOptimate performance – compatible with MPOptimate grade trunks, providing greater flexibility in your system layout and peace of mind as you migrate your system to higher speeds
- Provides assured fiber map – routes transmit fibers at one end of the link to receive fibers at the other. When used in pairs with the proper equipment cords, this assures that links connect transmit fibers at one end of the link to receive fibers at the other
- Re-usable – blades can be removed and deployed to other chassis or cabinets as necessary
- Clear labelling – provides a large, front-mounted labelling area for simpler blade identification and documentation