Glasfaser - WAN
- Kataloge / Links
- Schränke & Baugruppen
- Fiber Guide
- Glasfasermuffen / LWL Muffen
- FTTH Netzabschluss
- C - Rail
- Pigtails, Patchkabel & Kupplungen
- Break-Out Kabel & IFC
- Wellenlängen Multiplexer (WDM)
- Glasfaser Werkzeuge
- LWL Kabel
Kupfer - WAN
- Mechanische Muffen
- Werkzeug & Zubehör
Datacenter - LAN
- AMP MPOptimate
- AMP MRJ21
- AMP Sigma-Link Quick-Fit System
- AMP TWIST 6AS SL Jack
- AMP TWIST 6S SL Jack
- Core VSM für Cisco Nexus 7010
- RJ-45 System Patchkabel
- Rohr-, Röhrchen-Abdichtsysteme
Digital Monitor Module System
75 Ohm Interconnect
Designed as a flexible solution for network signal management, TE Connectivity Digital Monitor Module (DMM) system provides a centralized coaxial termination and interconnection point between network elements (NE).
The DMM system allows a permanent, dedicated connection between two NEs while providing dual, nonintrusive test access points for bidirectional monitoring of the network signal. Ensuring unsurpassed quality, this interconnect solution features cable management designed to increase reliability, maintain signal flow, and allow easy cable identification.
To enhance network flexibility, the DMM system allows modules to be installed in a chassis as network requirements increase.
BNC-26N Straight Connector
TE Connectivity BNC connectors are the most reliable and universally accepted method of terminating coaxial cable in the market today. Outstanding electrical performance (up to 3 GHz) is achieved by unique design elements in the industry's truest 75 Ohm connector.
Precision-molded insulators with locking gold-plated center conductors ensure true 75 Ohm characteristic impedance.
Innovative features result in significant reduction of impedance mismatch throughout the network and improved transmission reliability in digital applications.
- True 75 ohm characteristic impedance through the entire connector
- Outstanding electrical performance to 3 GHz
- Tarnish-resistant, nickel-plated body and bayonet
- Gold-plated, locking center conductor
- Compatible with select competitive crimp tools and die sets
- Meets or exceeds all requirements in MIL-C39012 requirements
- Bulk packaging available
CMTS Cable Assemblies
TE Connectivity the leader in Broadband RF connectivity is now able to offer high performance cable assemblies for CMTS applications in Headends that utilize high capacity RF routers for transport of HSD, IPTV, IP Telephony.
Utilizing precision 3 Ghz connectors and high performance VDM230 cable, we are able to offer the highest performing cabled assemblies available.
Simply use the cable ordering guide below to configure the cable for your specific application.
- No strain on upper conductors – less chance for intermittents on upper circuits
- Perfect for Cisco UBR10000 CMTS
- Fast delivery times
- Suitable for Cisco, Cienna & Arris CMTS systems
- Precision dressed to prevent cable strain
- MCX, F or BNC connectors on blade end, stub cut or preconnectorized with F or BNC at terminal end
- 5 connector choices
- High-performance F or BNCs ship along connectors included w/stub end version
- Lengths from 3 to 60 feet
- Precision HD-rated (3GHz) cable in 5/10 packs